What’s the best thing about summer? (Besides no school, of course). New makeup!
The adorable Emmy Rossum has had her fair share of popular roles, most recently acting as the family matriarch on the hit Showtime series “Shameless.”
The Tony Awards, which honors and celebrates the best in plays and musicals, was invaded by a slew of Hollywood’s finest and many stars, like Anna Kendrick, Scarlett Johansson and Sienna Miller, were a cut above the rest in terms of fashion.
Singer and actress Taylor Swift may claim she’s shy, but her eye makeup at the recent CMT Awards says different.
Young actress Hailee Steinfeld is certainly turning into one to watch on the red carpet. Most recently the adorable brunette wowed the crowds wearing a fresh orange lipstick during the 2013 CFDA Awards in New York City.
Summer time is here! And so are the gorgeous summer looks. Take your eyes on a vacation with these Tropical Sunset Eyes and pair it with a pretty floral dress for summer!
How to get this look:
- Prime eyelids with Eye Primer.
- Using the Angled Shadow Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set, take the bright orange shadow from the 120 Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition and apply to center of lids.
- Using the Tapered Blending Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set, take your favorite copper brown shadow from the 120 Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition and blend into outer crease sweeping upward into brow bone.
- With the Flat EyeLiner Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set, smudge the copper brown shadow from the 120 Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition under lower lashes as an underliner.
- Paint a nice dark line of Gel Eyeliner in Coffee on the upper lash line using the Angled Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set. Using the same products, gently line the inner waterline of each eye.
- Give your cheeks a warm flush with the Bronze/Warm Berry Duo Blush from the BH Duo Blush Palette using the Blush Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set.
- Finish off those eyes with your favorite Mascara and add a swipe of shiny BH Lip Gloss in Studious to your lips.
Are you going to try this look? Share it with us on our Facebook Page!
When it comes to supermodels, Gisele may have the legs, but Miranda Kerr certainly has the face. The stunning Australian beauty proved her worth once again while attending the Gillette Venus Step Up & Step Out Summer Tour Kick-off in New York City June 4.
Most ladies feel that it’s either a heavy eye makeup or bold blush – never both. However, actress Jessica Szhor recently proved there may be no such thing as too many beauty products.
Actress Emma Watson has continued to evolve, both with her work and her style.
Summer vacation is less than a month away for most of us and that means it’s time to figure out what colors are in and which ones you’ll need to put away for fall. There is plenty to be excited about as the temperature rises, thanks to a slew of bright and bold hues that are sure to help your sun-kissed skin stand out.